Appearing in "What If... the Avengers Had Become the Pawns of Korvac?"Edit
- Master Order
- Lord Chaos
- Living Tribunal
- Shaper of Worlds
- Mount Olympus
- New York State
- Blue Area of the Moon
- Earth-82432 (First appearance)
Synopsis for "What If... the Avengers Had Become the Pawns of Korvac?"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Plot input by Sanderson.
- Layouts by Gruenwald, finishes by LaRocque, inks by many.
- In the long list of inkers, Death is listed as having inked "Himself," which most likely means the character was inked by Jim Starlin, who had the Death character in many of his stories.
- Diverges from Earth-616 during the events of Avengers #177 when Carina showed Korvac fear as he looked to her for support. Instead, Carina showed no hesitation, giving him the strength to kill the Avengers.
- This issue serves as the first and final appearance for every Earth-84232 character, aside from Phoenix, the Silver Surfer, Dr. Strange, and Eternity's ghost, who would appear in a sequel to this issue in What If? #43.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.