Appearing in "What If the Invaders Had Stayed Together After World War Two?"Edit
- Invaders/All-Winners Squad
- Uatu the Watcher
- Major Rawlings
- Colonel Farrow
- President Truman
- Professor Phineas T. Horton
- Senator John F. Kennedy
- Senator Kennedy's Driver
- Baron Zemo
- Baron Zemo's Android
- Adolf Hitler(Death)
- Eva[dead link]
- S.S. Major Otto Gunsche
- Phineas Horton (Android)
- Adam-II's Androids
- Senator John F. Kennedy (Android)
- Earth-616 (Reality)
- Captain America's Shield (Replica)
- Hitler's 7.67-calibur Walther Pistol
- 1st atomic weapon: "Lean Boy"
- Drone Plane
- Japanese Submarines
- American ships
- One of Namor's Imperial Flagships
- U.S.S. Missouri
- Senator Kennedy's car
Synopsis for "What If the Invaders Had Stayed Together After World War Two?"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This What If? story is unique in that it occurs on Mainstream Reality. It is accepted as canon that Jim Hammond killed Adolph Hitler in 1945 and that William Nasland and later Jeff Mace served tenures as Captain America. Fred Davis is also noted as our reality's second Bucky.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss What If? Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the What If? series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.