Appearing in "Born In Blood Pt. 2"Edit
- Silver Samurai
- President Of The United States
- Trevor (President's Aide)
- Dr. Redford
- Washington DC
- US Embassy. Sublevel 9
- Santiago, Chile
- Ouang Ngai Province, South Vietnam,1968
- Brooklyn, New York
- J. Edgar Hoover Building
- Edo Castle: Tokyo, Japan
- Ouang Ngai Province, South Vietnam
Synopsis for "Born In Blood Pt. 2"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Variant Cover by Bryan Hitch
- Reveals Nuke's first name: Frank. Before only Nuke's surname was revealed.
- When the Silver Samurai contacts the people researching the remains of the Shiva robot from the last issue, it’s revealed that he lost one of his hands. He lost the hand during the battle he had with Logan in Wolverine (3rd series) #36-37.
- It is revealed why Logan sought out the Silver Samurai.
- The Edo Castle is a real Castle that was build in Tokyo in 1457.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wolverine: Origins Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Wolverine: Origins series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.