Appearing in "Evolution Chapter 1: First Blood"Edit
- Wolverine (Logan) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Silver Fox (Only in flashback)
- Sabretooth (Victor Creed) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Lupine (First appearance)
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
It’s the biggest, best and, quite possibly, last battle between Wolverine and Sabretooth!
- These sworn foes have been locked in an endless grudge match that goes back longer than either can remember -- or even imagine.
Appearing in "Puny Little Man"Edit
- Ultimate Wolverine (Logan) (In an illusion or vision)
- Ultimate Hulk (Bruce Banner) (In an illusion or vision)
- Department H (Mentioned)
- Alpha Flight (Mentioned)
- Charles Xavier (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Puny Little Man"Edit
Wolverine is narrating his first-ever fight with the Hulk. He says that when he remembers his memories, he takes the good with the bad, but he still tells it a little differently each time. He said how he was stuck with Department H in Canada where Heather and James Hudson took him him when nobody else would've, but had to make him wear a cowl with whiskers (as if a cowl wasn't embarrassing enough) and a bright yellow costume. He states how it's a stupid idea that Canada needs a superhero team, and that how he even needed a mask when he couldn't recall his own name at the time. He was "The Wolverine," as if there were more Wolverines. They also made him state things like, "And like a wolverine, I've got claws -- forged out of diamond-hard adamantium!" Towards the end of the battle, when the Hulk picks up Wolverine to rip him in two, the fight changes to when the Hulk from the Ultimate Universe actually does this to the Wolverine of that universe. Wolverine from Earth-616 then wakes up from a dream and/or memory in Canada. He has no idea how he could tell the difference, or what that uniform he was wearing in the Ultimate Universe was. All he can say is, "I hate Canada..."
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Second story originally shown in Incredible Hulk #180. Erroneously depicts Hulk's blood as being red, however, it is actually green.
Links and ReferencesEdit