Appearing in "Welcome to the X-Men! Now Die!"Edit
- X-Men (Jean Grey School's Team)
- Rockslide (Santo Vaccarro)
- Anole (Victor Borkowski)
- Armor (Hisako Ichiki)
- Glob Herman (Robert Herman)
- Oya (Idie Okonkwo)
- Indra (Paras Gavaskar)
- Trance (Hope Abbott)
- Hellion (Julian Keller)
- Cipher (Alisa Tager)
- Blindfold (Ruth Aldine)
- Gentle (Nezhno ABidemi)
- Broo (Joins Team)
- Kid Omega (Quentin Quire)
- Kid Gladiator (First appearance) (Joins Team)
- Jean Grey School For Higher Learning (First appearance)
- Danger Room
- Room 414
- Room 317
- Basement Level C
- Beast's laboratory
Spinning directly out of X-MEN: SCHISM, the X-Men are split in two. In the oversized debut issue of the new ongoing flagship X-series, Wolverine takes one half of the X-Men back to Westchester to start over again. But the new Hellfire Club outlast its first day ? Join Marvel Architect Jason Aaron (X-MEN: SCHISM, WOLVERINE) and legendary X-Artist Chris Bachalo (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, GENERATION X) for a brand new action-packed take on the X-Men that will set a new standard for the Children of the Atom.
- Includes a full list of faculty members and students, revealing Gambit and Rogue to be "senior staff members", Samuel Guthrie (Earth-616)Cannonball, Chamber, and Karma to be "junior staff members", and Frenzy to be "adjunct staff." Along with the students appearing in this issue, it also confirms Bling!, Ernst, Graymalkin, Match, and Mercury as students of the Institute.
- Also includes a "class list", revealing the classes and extracurricular activities taught be each instructor, along with a list of "special events."
- Also includes a preview of things to come in the pages of Wolverine & the X-Men Vol 1.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Wolverine and the X-Men Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Wolverine and the X-Men series
Links and ReferencesEdit