Appearing in "A Story of the Wonder Woman"Edit
Synopsis for "A Story of the Wonder Woman"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- DC Nation editorial #89 by Dan DiDio established Earth-34 as the reality that corresponds to the Wonder Woman: Amazonia Elseworlds graphic novel.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wonder Woman: Amazonia on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Wonder Woman: Amazonia series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- DC Nation #89, Mapping out the Multiverse, Part 1, November 28, 2007
This storyline exists within an Elseworlds continuity, and as such is not a part of the mainstream DC Comics Universe, although it may be the basis for one of the realities of the 52 Multiverse. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Elseworlds Storylines."
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.