- Greetings, Angle Man. We haven't been formerly introduced, but any enemy of your Wonder Woman is an enemy of mine!
Appearing in "The Five-Sided Square"Edit
- Red Panzer (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "The Five-Sided Square"Edit
Angle Man, escaping from 1978 (in which he was defeated by the Justice League) into the past, miscalculates the use of his Angler and appears in 1945 on Earth-Two, and soon finds himself battling the Wonder Woman of that Earth. When he attempts to use the Angler to return to his normal Earth and time, he instead snatches the Wonder Woman of Earth-One to Earth-Two in 1945. The Wonder Women team up and eventually defeat Angle Man. Then Wonder Woman of Earth-One uses her magic lasso to cause her counterpart, Etta Candy, and Steve Trevor (who have also witnessed the event) to forget their knowledge of the future, her existence, and Earth-One. Finally, Wonder Woman uses the Angler to return herself and Angle Man to Earth-One in 1978, and uses the Justice League transporter to send him back to prison.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wonder Woman Vol 1 243 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Wonder Woman series
Links and ReferencesEdit