Appearing in "The Right Angle"Edit
- Levitz Air Flight 237
- Professor Bennington
- Russell Abernathy (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Right Angle"EditWonder Woman manages to bring herself out of the sideral dimension Angle Man has hurled her into by use of her magic lasso. Angle Man reveals himself to the personnel of Andrews Air Force Base and admits that he has stolen the space shuttle, demanding a half-billion dollars in ransom for it before he leaves with his Angler. Steve makes a date with Wonder Woman. Before then, Etta and Diana rent an apartment in Georgetown. Later, during her date with Steve, Wonder Woman spies Angle Man in civvies and attacks him. Angle Man attempts to send her to another sideral dimension, but she grabs him and drags him along with her. She destroys the Angler, knocks Angle Man out, and uses her lasso again to restore them to their proper dimension.
Appearing in "The Girl in the Gilded Cage"Edit
Synopsis for "The Girl in the Gilded Cage"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Huntress story from this issue is reprinted in The Huntress: Darknight Daughter trade paperback.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wonder Woman Vol 1 273 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Wonder Woman series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Wonder Woman article at Wikipedia
- Wonder Woman at the DCU Guide
- Wonder Woman Pages
- Wonder Woman index at Dark Mark's Indexing Domain
- Wonder Woman fan page at Suffering Sappho
- Wonder Woman at TV Tropes
- Woman Wonder Woman at Arkhampedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.