Appearing in "The Princess and the Power!"Edit
- Amazons of Themyscira (1st appearance & origin)
- The first City of Themyscira (First appearance)
- Doom's Doorway (First appearance)
- Temple of Hades (First appearance)
- Boomerang Tiara (First appearance chronologically)
- Bracelets of Submission (First appearance chronologically)
- Girdle of Gaea (First appearance chronologically)
- Trident of Poseidon
Synopsis for "The Princess and the Power!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Includes a one-page editorial by George Pérez on the interior front cover.
- Diana is actually named after Diana Trevor, an American who crash-landed on Themyscira years ago and became a great hero to the Amazon people. Diana Trevor is the mother of Steve Trevor, whom Diana will meet next issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Wonder Woman Vol 2 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Wonder Woman series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Wonder Woman (Volume 2) series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Wonder Woman (Volume 2) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- ↑ The story of Diana Trevor is revealed in greater detail in the "Challenge of the Gods" storyline running through issues #10-14 of Wonder Woman
|Crisis Reboot |
After the Crisis on Infinite Earths, a 1985-1986 maxiseries which completely reset the continuity of the entire DC Comics Universe, all of DC's major characters and franchises needed to be updated to reflect the changes in the events of their lives. Multiple story arcs were put out to explain these rebooted versions of popular characters.