The planet of Mammord was made by the gods of the Fourth World to guard the frontiers of the universe against Mageddon. They made a hero, Adam One, and sent him out to tame Mammord. In time, Mammord became Wonderworld, and was the headquarters of a guard of heroes who stood against Mageddon.
The entire was covered by a city called Omnitropolis, which included a Museum District full of the spoils of the Wonderworlders' many adveturers
- Adam One - the original hero of Mammord, charged with taming the planet. Considered a true hero. His skin appears to be made out of patches of rusty iron.
- Nightmare - a being who bears the visage of a horse's skull. His method is to fight evil directly, in the subconscious minds of criminals, usually in his Nightmare Craft. He is accompanied by a younger sidekick named Nemo.
- The Glimmer - a giant blue speedster, he has the power to summon "lightning and chemicals" and run across time itself. He went missing some time before the "Rock Of Ages" storyline. He used a Hyperwheel built by the Blacksmiths of Mammord to augment his powers.
- The Mote - the caretaker of the Museum District, he has the power to make himself smaller. He is the second-last survivor of Wonderworld.
- "The Blacksmith" - the last of the Blacksmiths of Mammord, he operated the Hyperwheel in the absense of the Glimmer. His skin is as black as coal and his hair is a mass of fire. He died when the Mageddon Effect caused him to fight Adam One.
- "The Goddess" - the only noticably female member of Wonderworld's High Council, she has four arms. In one hand she carries a suckling babe, and in another she carries a war-spear. She has a brash style of negotiating.
- "The Robot" - a pale blue being with a deep blue fire about its head. Its mode of speech is somehow technological.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References