Appearing in "Embedded: Behind Enemy Lines"Edit
- United States Army
- Hulk (In a photograph only)
- Unnamed insect-like soldiers
- The Thing (In a photograph only)
Synopsis for "Embedded: Behind Enemy Lines"EditAs a soldier tries to convince a stubborn old lady to evacuate the war zone, Sally Floyd and Ben Urich discuss the craziness of the situation over the phone. Meanwhile, J. Jonah Jameson complains to Joseph Robertson that Frontline sprung up overnight with major resources. He wants to know who is behind it and he wants to take them down. As Sally and Ben run around the warzone during combat, they see the stubborn old lady in front of a destroyed home.
Appearing in "Costume Division: Death of an Android"Edit
- Arch-E-5912 (Remains)
- New York City
- Slappy's Deli
- Slappy's Deli
Synopsis for "Costume Division: Death of an Android"EditDanny Granville mulls over the revelation that according to Korg's definition of "judicial servitude," honor demands suicide should they fail. After questioning Thermo the Thermogenic Man, an unregistered super-powered informant, Danny and Korg trace Arch-E-5912's trail to Slappy's Deli, where they find a security camera.
Appearing in "War is Heck"Edit
- Rhode Island governor
- Los Habaneros
- Jumpin' Jimmy Thunder and His Thunderifics
- Five Baritones
- Miles Flatt
- Iron Man (Tony Stark)
Synopsis for "War is Heck"Edit
Rhode Island holds an American Idol-style competition in order to find their Initiative representative. Apparently going with a musical-themed team, they go through several teams until the governor (acting as judge of the competition) decides on Miles Flatt and his "flaming guitar of death" to be their representative.
- "Embedded: Behind Enemy Lines" takes place during the last pages of World War Hulk #2 and the events of World War Hulk #3.
- Presumably "Costume Division: Death of an Android" takes place between events in World War Hulk #1.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss World War Hulk: Front Line Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the World War Hulk: Front Line series
Links and ReferencesEdit