Appearing in "We Do Science (Part 1)"Edit
- StratoCorp's A.I. (Behind the scenes)
- Nazis (Only in flashback)
- StratoCorp head
- Invaders (Only in flashback)
- X-Men (Jean Grey School's Team) (Cameo)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Cameo)
- mutated lobster
- mutated sea turtle
- mutated sea gull
- mutated fish
- Earth Orbit
- Stringstar (First appearance)
- Anfang (Only in flashback)
- Schnellboote Squadron T56-60 (Only in flashback)
In the wake of SCHISM, the X-Men’s Science Team takes it upon themselves to make a gesture of goodwill on behalf of mutantkind and better the world…using SCIENCE. But just as construction of the X-Club’s state of the art space elevator nears completion, chaos erupts! And it appears to the world that mutants are to blame. Can Dr. Nemesis, Madison Jeffries, Kavita Rao and Danger clear the X-Men’s name before their experiment backfires? Don’t miss this new limited series that will surely change how you look at the X-Men and the Periodic Table of Elements FOREVER!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Club Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Club series
Links and ReferencesEdit