Appearing in "The Invisible Woman Has Vanished!, Part 2"Edit
- X-Factor Investigations
- Valeria Richards
- Franklin Richards
- Fantastic Four
- Layla Miller (Only in flashback)
- Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Possessed by Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom))
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom)
- Doombot (Only in flashback)
- Terrorists (Mentioned)
- Radu's mother (Single appearance)
- Radu (Mentioned)
- Banshee (Terry Cassidy) (Mentioned)
- Cartier St. Croix
Something is rotten in the state of Latveria. How does it relate to the disappearance of the Invisible Woman? How does it involve Layla Miller, and is she now an ally of Doctor Doom, with all of her precious knowledge at his disposal? Will Madrox learn exactly who is buried beneath that mysterious grave? And will you buy the issue in order to find out? We dunno; what're we, psychic?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
- New York City
- Latveria (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Fantasticar (Only in flashback)
| Notes = | Trivia =
| Recommended = | Links = }}