Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- X-Factor Investigations
- Mayor J. Jonah Jameson (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Pip the Troll (Pip Gofern)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
- S.C.A.R.s (First appearance)
- General Sam Ryan (In a photograph only)
- Dr. Young Soo Pock (In a photograph only) (First appearance)
- White Queen (Emma Frost) (Mentioned)
- Glory Grant (Only in flashback)
- All Saints Hospital
- New York City
- X-Factor Investigations Headquarters
- NYC City Hall (Only in flashback)
Ever wonder how X-Factor manages to operate out in the open in a New York City where superhero-hating J. Jonah Jameson is the mayor? Well, here's where you find out, as jolly JJJ thrusts NYC's premiere detective agency into the midst of a murder investigation where the trail may lead them straight to...Jonah himself? Guest-starring the ever-amazing Spider-Man and the Black Cat!
- This issue takes place before Amazing Spider-Man #654.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Factor Vol 1 216 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Factor series
Links and ReferencesEdit