- Come join X-Factor...fight the good fight...we're low key...no giant robots... Riiiiiight...
- -- Darwin
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Multiple Man (Jamie Madrox)
- Layla Miller
- XF Investigations
- Reverend John Maddox
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom)
- Summers Rebellion
- Anthony Falcone
- Omeganoid Sentinels
- M (Monet St. Croix) (Possessed by Cortex)
- Cortex (James Madrox) (Real name first revealed)
- The Carlton Hotel
Time is beginning to bleed. Sentinels are starting to pop up in the darnedest places, the Summers Rebellion is spilling over into modern day, Rictor and Shatterstar have a lot to sort out, and X-Factor finally finds itself face to face with Cortex.
- No special notes.
- Cortex comments that Shatterstar and Longshot are incredibly similar and even identical in many ways, but before he can reveal their true relation to each other he is interrupted by a knife to the back of the head.
- Cortex's true identity as one of Madrox's dupes is revealed.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Factor Vol 3 47 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Factor series