Appearing in "Extreme Measures"Edit
- X-Treme (Adam X) - (First appearance)
- Neurotrap (Michelle Balters) - (First appearance)
- Martin Henry Strong - (First appearance)
- Dr. Emilio Licciardo
- Unnamed Phoenix citizens
- Several Foundation guards
- Unnamed Foundation mutant test subjects
- Michelle Balters' parents - (Only in flashback)
- X-Force IPAC
- X-Treme's scout craft
Synopsis for "Extreme Measures"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Issue includes a bonus pinups of:
- This annual was polybagged and contained a bonus trading card featuring:
- This issue introduces Adam X. All of the 1993 Marvel annuals introduced a new character. Adam X was was of the more memorable, as he was intended, but not officially confirmed in continuity, to be the alleged "third Summers brother," sibling of Cyclops and Havok. This was never confirmed and the subplot was subsequently dropped after Gabriel Summers was revealed to be the third Summers brother.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Force Annual Vol 1 1993 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Force Annual series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Force at Wikipedia
- X-Force at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Force series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Force series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Force series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 08/16/2010
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.