Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Hydra Base 2994
- San Francisco
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Solicit Synopsis:EditWolverine is sent into the heart of a Hydra base alone. His mission: like a needle in a haystack, he's tasked with bringing in one specific Hydra agent. But why? And what does this mission have to do with the dwindling mutant population and X-Force? Plus, a NECROSHA BONUS FEATURE!! The Black Queen's forces are consuming Utopia. The X-Men and X-Force fight for their lives. And amid the chaos, a squad of resurrected Acolytes have come for the former White King of the Hellfire Club...Magneto. But what they find instead is much, much worse: DEADPOOL! The Merc With a Mouth (and Loa) joins the fight in 'UNDEADPOOL.'
Appearing in "Undeadpool"Edit
- Black Queen (Selene) (Only in flashback)
- Black King (Sebastian Shaw) (Only in flashback)
- Magneto/Grey King (Erik Magnus Lehnsherr) (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man (Doll)
- Human Torch (Doll)
- Invisible Woman (Doll)
- New York State (Only in flashback)
- Loa's Quarters
Synopsis for "Undeadpool"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Force Annual Vol 3 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Force Annual series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.