Appearing in "The Haunting of Castle Doom"Edit
- Nathaniel Richards
- Dimitri Fortunov
- Baron Tristian de Sabbat (First appearance)
- Baron Sabbat - (In a photograph only)
- Unnamed Latverian citizens
- Esmeralda Rosikon, a gypsy - Younger self also shown
- Several of Strucker's scientists
- Greta, a maid
- Strucker's Storm-catcher machine - (Destroyed in this issue)
- Doctor Doom's Time Platform - (Destroyed in this issue)
Synopsis for "The Haunting of Castle Doom"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- X-Force travels back in time in this issue and arrive in 1941 during World War II.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Force at Wikipedia
- X-Force at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Force series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Force series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Force series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 06/29/2010
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.