- Check it! We got a genuine see-lebrity out on the floor tonight, nightwalkers... A mystery man whose talking we all been talking about... And a chance for our own little taste of that silver tongue. Hands up for local legend and rabble-rouser, Washington Square's own golden boy - Nate Grey!
- -- Nate Grey's introduction by singer of the Lamelight club.
Appearing in "Catching Up From Behind"Edit
- Nate Grey (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Jackknife (First appearance as Jackknife)
- Threnody (Appears in flashback and in shadow)
- Zombies (Raised by Threnody)
- New York City
- Washington Square Park
- The Lamelight
- Forgotten's tunnels (Only in flashback)
- The Lost Lair
Synopsis for "Catching Up From Behind"Edit
Out for a rare night on the town, Nate is confronted by a homeless mutant who is also a killer.
- No special notes.
- Nate sings on the Lamelight club scene in this issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Man Vol 1 32 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Man series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.