Appearing in "Battle of the Atom, Chapter 10"Edit
- X-Men (New Charles Xavier School)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr)
- Emma Frost
- Magik / Darkchilde (Illyana Rasputin)
- Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde) (Leaves the X-Men and joins the X-Men (New Charles Xavier School))
- Angel (Warren Worthington III) (Past)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Past) (Joins Team)
- Marvel Girl (Jean Grey) (Past) (Joins Team)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Past) (Leaves the X-Men and joins the X-Men (New Charles Xavier School))
- Iceman (Bobby Drake) (Past) (Leaves the X-Men and joins the X-Men (New Charles Xavier School))
- Future X-Men (Jean Grey School)
- Future Brotherhood
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Sentinels
- Shogo Lee
- Phoenix Force (Mentioned)
- Charles Xavier (Mentioned)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicopter
- The biggest battle in X-Men history will melt your face off.
- All of the X-Men find their footing in the world much changed.
- The X-Men event of 2013 concludes and sets up the major X-Men stories for 2014!
The cover lists Frank Cho and Marte Gracia as credits, although Cho did not do any artwork for this issue, while Marte Gracia only did colors for the cover. Chances are their names were mistakenly put on the cover because they worked on the first issue. It can most likely be assumed that Ribic and Camuncoli would have been listed on the cover if this error had been fixed.
- Discuss X-Men: Battle of the Atom Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men: Battle of the Atom series
Links and ReferencesEdit