Appearing in "Ballad of the Gloryhog"Edit
- "All-New Gritty-Urban-Vigilante Street Level Version" Captain Ultra (Impersonator)
- Gorilla-Man (Arthur Nagan)
- Legion's personas
- Aarkus the Aetheric (In an illusion or vision)
- Unknown psychic entity
- Unidentified students, professors, and citizens
- Dr. Nina Ambrose (First appearance) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Spider-Man (In a photograph only)
- New York
- The "Psychosphere"
- Qortex Complex
- Moon (In an illusion or vision)
- Cerebro (Mentioned)
- Refusing Wolverine’s offer to join the X-Men, David Haller must now decide exactly how he will carry out his father’s legacy.
- But upon venturing into the world on his own, will he be beaconed back to Westchester by his budding fascination with young X-Man Blindfold? And more importantly: How will their future together change the fate of mutantkind?
- According to David Haller's timeline, had Santi signed up for his school's debate society then he would have been class president by the end of the year, elected to public office within three years, governor by age twenty-eight, and president of the U.S. by thirty-five, the first mutant president.
- The website David sends to Blindfold is http://www.vidtoob.com/watch?p=qqTyQgs33s
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men: Legacy Vol 2 8 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men: Legacy series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.