- See the Marvel Database for Character Appearances and Plot Synopsis related to Marvel comics
- No special notes.
- As Jubilee is exploring the mansion, she passes several TV screens. Images on these screens include:
- Domino appears on a news broadcast. The newsreader says "This strange woman was spotted near the scene of the violence." She appears in person (although still as a background character) in "Slave Island".
- Cannonball who was apparently caught on amateur video.
- Magneto very briefly appears, between the footage of Sabertooth and the press conference with Senator Kelly. Magneto's full introduction is in "Enter Magneto", the third episode of the series.
- Discuss "Night of the Sentinels" (Part 1) on the forums
- Gallery for the X-Men: The Animated Series series
- The X-Men Animated series is probably best known for its re-imagining of the X-Men comic book series. This episode draws from the following X-Men issues:
- The Mutant Registration Act was adapted from Uncanny X-Men #141.
- The battle at the shopping mall is adapted from Jubilee's first appearance in Uncanny X-Men #244. In that story, Jubilee is attacked by the M-Squad and is rescued by female X-Men.
- The character Morph is based off Changeling, originally an X-Man villain who first appeared in X-Men #35.
- The X-Men in this series are all rendered in costumes that were part of the "New Genesis" of the X-Men which started in X-Men Vol 2 #1 and Uncanny X-Men #281, with the X-Men's roster consisting of X-Men who were active during that era of publication.
Links and References
- "Night of the Sentinels (Part One)" at the Marvel Animated Universe Wiki
- "Night of the Sentinels" at Wikipedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.