Appearing in "Rise, Robot, Rise: Part One"Edit
- Professor X (Charles Xavier)
- Angel (Warren Worthington Ⅲ) (Mentioned)
- Johnny Storm (Mentioned)
- Ben Grimm (Mentioned)
- F.B.I. agent Baker
- Thor (Only in flashback)
- Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters
- Washington State
- Mount St. Helens national volcano
- Army base
- Subterranea (Mentioned)
- Blue van
- With every news story of the uncanny new people inhabiting our world, more Homo Sapiens grow fearful of a planet dominated by mutants.
- When really they should be worrying about an Earth dominated by robots!
- What should you really fear- an X-Man or... a MACHINE MAN?
- PLUS: A Colleen Coover cartoon!
Appearing in "Who is this mysterious Agent Baker?"Edit
- Agent Baker (Only in flashback)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) (Name only)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Cameo)
- Stranger (Cameo)
- Gorilla Man (Ken Hale) (Cameo)
- Black Bolt (Cameo)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Cameo)
- Ikaris (Cameo)
- Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Cameo)
- Invisible Girl (Sue Storm) (Cameo)
- Washington State (Only in flashback)
- Wheelchair (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Who is this mysterious Agent Baker?"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.