Appearing in "Like a Phoenix, from the Ashes"Edit
- The X-Men
- Leprechauns of Cassidy Keep (First appearance), (Appears in shadow only)
- New York hospital staff
- New Yorkers
- Dr. McKay (Jean's physician)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York City
- Jamaica Bay, New York City
- Cassidy Keep, County Mayo, Ireland (First appearance)
- Starcore space shuttle - (Destroyed in this issue)
Synopsis for "Like a Phoenix, from the Ashes"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The events of this issue have been retconned such that it is not Jean Grey who arises out of the water, but rather a Phoenix Force duplicate of her. This is Jean's last appearance until Fantastic Four #286.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Nightcrawler used Tony Stark's Image Inducer to disguise himself as the 1930's movie star Errol Flynn while at the airport crash and in the hospital.
- references: X-Men #100 and X-Men #97
- With this issue, Marvel raised the cover price to 30 cents.
- Storm can apparently change her clothing by re-polarizing the unstable molecules and make it turn into new clothing.
- This is the first time Wolverine reveals he is attracted to Jean Grey.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 1 101 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men series
- This is the conclusion of a four-part story-line involving the Sentinels and the X-Men's return from their Space Station base that began in X-Men #98 - X-Men #100.
- This is the start of a three-part storyline featuring Juggernaut and Black Tom that continues next issue and concludes in X-Men #103.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 04/22/2009
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men #5 - See for further referencing
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men Vol 2 #2 - See for further referencing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.