Appearing in "Dark Shroud of the Past!"
- The Crimson Commando
- Dream X-Men
- Angel - (Mental construct of Xavier's mind)
- Beast - (Mental construct of Xavier's mind)
- Iceman - (Mental construct of Xavier's mind)
- Marvel Girl - (Mental construct of Xavier's mind)
- The Entity (First appearance)
- Greenwich Village, New York City, New York
- Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, Westchester County, New York
Synopsis for "Dark Shroud of the Past!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Entity is considered a precourser to the being known as Onslaught the combination of both Charles Xavier and Magneto's dark sides.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- references: X-Men #105, X-Men #96, X-Men #95, and X-Men #94 (x2)
- Professor X is the only X-Man to appear in both reality and his own dream. All the other X-Men are already halfway across the universe, and thus only appear in Xavier's dream.
- This issue was published posthumously after artist Bob Brown's death.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 1 106 on the forums
- Images from X-Men Vol 1 106
Links and References
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 04/30/2009
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men #5 - See for further referencing
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men Vol 2 #2 - See for further referencing
- This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
- Essential X-Men #1 - 14th story
- Marvel Masterworks: The Uncanny X-Men 2nd Edition HC #2 - 6th story
- Marvel Masterworks: The Uncanny X-Men HC #2 - 6th story
- Uncanny X-Men Omnibus HC #1 - 14th story