Appearing in "Shoot-Out at the Stampede!"Edit
- Annie, the pilot - (Appears in flashback and main story)
- John Byrne
- Darice and unnamed Canadian restaurant patrons
- Jim, Cory, Paul and other unnamed Canadians
- Jeryn Hogarth's DC-10 cargo plane
- Armored truck
- RCAF Phantom jets
Synopsis for "Shoot-Out at the Stampede!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- With this issue, the cover price rises to 40 cents.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 1 121 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men series
- This finishes a two-part storyline that began last issue.
- X-Men #109 - first appearance Vindicator (as Weapon Alpha).
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Uncanny X-Men at Wikipedia.org
- Uncanny X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Uncanny X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- Uncanny X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- Uncanny X-Men at the Complete Marvel Reading Order
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 06/07/2009
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men #6 - See for further referencing
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men Vol 2 #2 - See for further referencing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.