Appearing in "Where Walks the Juggernaut"
- Matt Murdock (Cameo)
- Teen Brigade
- Phil (co-pilot) & unnamed pilot (Appears in shadow only)
- Charlie(First appearance) & other students (friends of Johnny Storm)
- Unnamed jury members & judge
- Dr Doom (Mentioned)
- The Wizard (Mentioned)
- Doris Evans (Mentioned)
- Cyclops' Visor, version 1
- Mento-Helmet (First appearance)
- Johnny Storm's Corvette Stingray
- an airplane
Synopsis for "Where Walks the Juggernaut"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Story by Smilin' Stan Lee
- Layouts by Jolly Jack Kirby
- Pencilling by Jay Gavin
- Inking by Joe Sinnott
- Lettering by Swingin' Sam Rosen
- references: X-Men #12 and Fantastic Four Annual #4 (incorrect, correct reference is Fantastic Four Annual #3
- Werner Roth helped pencil this issue under the pseudonym Jay Gavin
- This issue is the first X-Men issue where Marvel used the Marvel logo on the front cover stating, "Marvel Pop Art Productions". Marvel had attempted to change the name and found that the readers did not like the new change. After receiving multiple fan mail letters Stan Lee wrote in his Bullpen Bulletin that Marvel changed the name back to the original based on the number of letters they received.
- The Human Torch makes his first appearance in the pages of this series.
- Daredevil has a one-panel cameo in this issue. He doesn't turn up again in this title until #351, more than 300 issues later.
- There was a typo when Johnny first distrusted Professor X's call because of the Reed/Sue wedding. Stan said the wedding was in Fantastic Four Annual 4, but really in Annual 3.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 1 13 on the forums
- Images from X-Men Vol 1 13