Appearing in "To Save a City"Edit
- Unnamed captain
- Eddie(First appearance) & Charlie(First appearance) (guards)
- United States Army
- Unnamed politicians
- The President (Mt)
- Unnamed Washington DC residents
- United States of America
- Pentagon (Mt)
- Army tanks
- Count Nefaria's freighter
Synopsis for "To Save a City"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- The Scarecrow appears next in Captain America #159
- The Unicorn previously appeared last issue and won't appear again until Iron Man #15
- Edited in Ecstasy by Stan Lee
- Written in Rapture by Roy Thomas
- Drawn in Delight by Werner Roth
- Delineated in Depth by Dick Ayers
- Lettered in a Lawn-Chair by Artie Simek
- references: X-Men #14, X-Men #15, X-Men #16, and X-Men #22
- Cyclops refers to the X-Men's situation as being "a prisoner of Zenda". This refers to an actual book written in 1894 by Anthony Hope.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 1 23 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men series
- This is the conclusion of a two-part story-arc that started last issue.
- Avengers #13 - first appearance of Count Nefaria.
- Tales of Suspense #51 - first appearance Scarecrow.
- Strange Tales #112 - first appearance Eel.
- Strange Tales #113 - first appearance Plantman.
- Tales to Astonish #48 - first appearance Porcupine.
- Tales of Suspense #56 - first appearance Unicorn.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.