Appearing in "The Power and the Pendant!"
- El Tigre (Juan Meroz) / Kukulcán (First appearance)
- Ramon (First appearance)
- Toloc (First appearance)
- Timmy (First appearance) & several unnamed orphans & faculty
- Sam & unnamed firemen & policemen
- Charlie & several unnamed New Yorkers
- Abercrombie Orphanage (First appearance)
- New York City
- 39th Street (First appearance)
- Metro College
- Unknown city museum (possibly Metropolitan Museum of Art)
- Professor X's Rolls Royce
Synopsis for "The Power and the Pendant!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- This issue also had an alternate (and unused) cover, featuring the X-Men rushing toward El Tigre (in shadow). It was printed in Essential Classic X-Men Vol. 2.
- Who Says This Isn't the Marvel Age of Concise Credits?
- Edited by: Stan Lee
- Scripted by: Roy Thomas
- Illustrated by: Werner Roth
- Inked by: Dick Ayers
- Lettered by: Sam Rosen
- Imitated by: Brand Echh
- references: X-Men #23
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 1 25 on the forums
- Images from X-Men Vol 1 25
- This starts a two-part story-arc which concludes next issue.