Appearing in "Holocaust!"
- El Tigre / Kukulcán
- Ramon - (Last appearance)
- Toloc - (Last appearance)
- Manuel(First appearance) and other policemen under Kukulcán's power
- Other jungle animals
- Unnamed museum guard
- Albert(First appearance) & * Barney(First appearance) (fishermen)
- Juan(First appearance), Pedro(First appearance) and various unnamed San Ricans
- Unnamed Metro College students
- Hawkeye (Mentioned)
- Quicksilver (Mentioned)
- Unknown city museum (possibly Metropolitan Museum of Art)
- Metro College
- Unknown Midwestern state
- Central America
- Cyclops' Visor, version 1
- Pendant of Kukulcán - (Destroyed in this issue)
- Feathered Serpent idol - (Destroyed in this issue)
- Solar stone - (Destroyed in this issue)
- Professor X's private plane
Synopsis for "Holocaust!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Special Location: On Cerebro
- Editing..Stan Lee
- Script..Roy Thomas
- Art...Werner Roth
- Inks..Dick Ayers
- Lettering...Sam Rosen
- Mayan Headdresses...Irving Forbush
- references: X-Men #19 and Thor #134
- The San Ricans speak Mayathan, which Stan Lee graciously states is an ancient Mayan language.
- Cyclops refers to the humans as Homo sapientes. This seems to be a misspelling.
- This is the first issue where someone actually states out-loud how Scott Summers has feelings for Jean Grey.
Flashback / Origin
- Kukulcán's pendant of power is revealed to be cursed. Centuries ago misuses of the pendant caused upheaval and purportedly caused a volcanic eruption that rained lava down on the Mayans.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 1 26 on the forums
- Images from X-Men Vol 1 26
- This completes a two-part story-arc that began last issue.