Appearing in "When Titans Clash!"Edit
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Banshee (Mentioned)
- Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters
- Unknown pond
- Super Adaptoid's secret hideout
Synopsis for "When Titans Clash!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Oddly Calvin Rankin, a student and scientist, does not care to hear the Super Adaptoid's plan and his use of powers, stating, "Save the egghead explanations for Popular Mechanics, big man!"
- Another Towering Triumph for Majestic Marvel!!
- Stan Lee.......Editor
- Roy Thomas....Scripter
- Werner Roth...Artist
- John Tartaglione..Inker
- Sam Rosen....Letterer
- Irving Forbush...Skating Instructor
- references: X-Men #26, Tales of Suspense #84, and X-Men #28
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 1 29 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men series
- This is the conclusion of a three-part story-arc featuring the Mimic from X-Men #27 and #28.
- The Super-Adaptoid previously appeared in Tales of Suspense #84. He will appear next in Avengers #45.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.