Appearing in "The Warlock Wakes!"Edit
- Three unnamed unicorns
- Unnamed museum patrons - (Only in flashback)
- Thor - (Only in flashback)
- King Arthur (Mentioned)
- Queen Guinevere (Mentioned)
- Sir Lancelot (Mentioned)
- New York City Museum - (Only in flashback)
- New England Hills
- Negative Space
- Warlock's hidden cave
- Warlock's arena
- Warlock's one-man hovercrafts
Synopsis for "The Warlock Wakes!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Warlock claims to be Merlin, but he isn't the "real" Merlin.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books. See references for more info.
- Bulletin for Art Buffs: Since Wondrous Werner Roth is so Busy Working on our Next Scintillating Story, We Got Another Titanic Talent to Fill in For Him This Ish! (And Now, On With Our Customary Confusing Credits!)
- Stan Lee, Editor
- Roy Thomas, Scripter
- Jack Sparling, Designer
- John Tartaglione, Delineator
- Artie Simek, Letterer
- Irv Forbush, Manicurist
- references: Journey into Mystery #96 and Thor King-Size Special #2
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 1 30 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.