Appearing in "Beware the Juggernaut, My Son!"Edit
- Factor Three - (Behind the scenes)
- Unnamed Coffee-A-Go-Go patrons
- Unnamed policemen
- Korea - (Only in flashback)
- Temple of Cyttorak - (Only in flashback)
- Europe (Mention)
- Cyclops' Visor, version 1
- Crimson Gem of Cyttorak - (Only in flashback)
- Cerebro - (Destroyed in this issue)
- Warren Worthington III's Mustang
Synopsis for "Beware the Juggernaut, My Son!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue celebrates Robert Drake's 18th birthday.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- An alternate (and unused) cover was penciled for this issue, it featured Iceman, Beast and Angel attacking the Juggernaut, and Cyclops and Marvel Girl's heads incorporated into a text box.
- Special Location: Wall of Coffee A Go-Go
- But, Before We Forget--It's Share-The-Blame Time Again!
- Stan Lee Proudly Presents (And Even Edits) a Roy Thomas-Werner Roth Cataphonically Cataclysmic Co-Production!
- Inked by: John Tartaglione
- Lettered by: Artie Simek
- Catered by: Honest Irv
- references: X-Men #12, X-Men #13, and X-Men #17
- The title is a parody of the famous line "Beware the Jabberwock, my son".
- This is the first and only time during the original run (X-Men #1-66) the X-Men actually *finish* a date they are on without having to costume up.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 1 32 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men series
- This is part of the Factor Three storyline which started in X-Men #28, and will continue (in an over-arching way) until X-Men #39.
- This is the start of a 2-issue battle against the Juggernaut that will conclude next issue.
- X-Men #12 and #13 - first appearance and origin of the Juggernaut.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.