Appearing in "Into the Crimson Cosmos!"Edit
- Factor Three - (Behind the scenes)
- Juggernaut (Cain Marko)
- Xorak the Outcast (Only appearance; dies) - (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Unnamed national guardsmen
- Unnamed Korean soldiers
- Unnamed policemen
- Dormammu (Mentioned)
- Umar (Mentioned)
- Hoggoth (Mentioned)
- Magneto (Mentioned)
- Sentinels (Mentioned)
- Korea / Choson - (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Temple of Cyttorak - (Appears in flashback and main story)
- X-Copter - (Destroyed in this issue)
Synopsis for "Into the Crimson Cosmos!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Last issue the Juggernaut had somehow stolen the Professor's mental powers. This plot threat is dropped in this issue as Juggernaut doesn't mention or use said powers. It can be assumed that Juggernaut never used them and when he was shunted off to the Crimson Dimension the powers were reverted back to Professor X.
- A Capricious Compendium of Mighty Marvel Milestones!!
- Never Has Stan Lee Edited a More Senses-Shattering Saga!
- Never Have Roy Thomas and Werner Roth Co-Produced a More Mind-Staggering Masterpiece!
- Never Has John Tartaglione Delineated a More Earth-Shaking Epic!
- Never Has Sam Rosen Learned to Spell "Cyttorak"!
- references: X-Men #32, X-Men #20, Strange Tales #148, X-Men #27, and Strange Tales #158
- The cover to this issue was altered. The Comics Code Authority had ruled that the sight of Xorak on the cover was to scary and had to be changed. The Juggernaut's picture was penciled in over Xorak's on the cover. The original artwork is shown in Marvel Masterworks: The X-Men 2nd Edition HC #4 and Essential Classic X-Men Vol. 2.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 1 33 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men series
- This is part of the Factor Three storyline which started in X-Men #28, and will continue (in an over-arching way) until X-Men #39.
- This is the end of a 2-issue battle against the Juggernaut that began last issue.
- X-Men #12 and #13 - first appearance and origin of the Juggernaut.
- The Juggernaut previously appeared last issue and will appear next in X-Men #46.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.