Appearing in "Mekano Lives!"Edit
- Mekano (Tom Regal) (First full appearance)
- Two unknown burglars
- Warren Worthington Jr. (Mentioned) (Mention)
- Curtis (On the phone)
- Norton McCoy (Mentioned)
- Edna Andrews (Mentioned)
- Miss King- welfare case worker
- Bill, Sam & Charlie - police officers
- Unknown construction workers and foreman
- Unknown New Yorkers
- Professor X's private jet
- Professor X's Rolls-Royce
Synopsis for "Mekano Lives!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Stan Lee Punctiliously Presents a Roy Thomas-Ross Andru Panorama of Pandemonium-Packed Panels!
- Inked by: George Bell
- Lettered by: Sam Rosen
- The 5th and 6th panels in this story are misplaced sequentially and should be swapped for story continuity.
- Iceman states that he has used up too much "ice-power" to break out of his handcuffs, yet he remained in his ice-body during the entire story.
- Jean Grey seems to have trouble keeping Mekano afloat with his heavy metal frame, but was able to easily maneuver a steel girder at a construction site.
- The X-Men receive a loan of $1500 from Mr. Regal and this apparently is enough for the five of their plane tickets to Europe and still recover their towed Rolls-Royce.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 1 36 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.