Appearing in "We, the Jury..."Edit
- Factor Three
- Unknown airplane passengers
- The Juggernaut (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Central Europe
- Cyclops' Visor, version 1
- Spider Robots / Arachnoids
Synopsis for "We, the Jury..."Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Special Location: Changeling's Computer
- Stan Lee Presents a Roy Thomas-Ross Andru Apex of Atomic-Age Accomplishments!
- Delineated by: Don Heck!
- Lettered by: Artie Simek!
- Jury-Stacking by: Honest Irv!
- references: X-Men #35, X-Men #2 (Vanisher), X-Men #8 (Unus), X-Men #3 (Blob), and X-Men #4 (Mastermind)
- The first page battle between Juggernaut and the X-Men on the video screen is from X-Men #13. Although there are 2 errors, 1 being that the X-Men are wearing their red uniforms, instead of the yellow, and the red uniforms weren't shown until about a year ago. Another error is that if the images came from the Professors' memories, then the Changeling shouldn't have been able to see that angle, unless he was following telepathically, but he should have been too busy gaining his mental strength at that time.
- The plane that the X-Men used is possibly a United Airlines flight. Noted by the way the stewardess says "I hope you're enjoying flying the friendly skies", which was a commercial tag-line for the company at that time.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 1 37 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men series
- This is part of the Factor Three storyline which starts in X-Men #28 and is the over-arching plot until X-Men #39. This and the following two issues are the showdown between the X-Men and Factor Three.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.