Appearing in "The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants!"Edit
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (First appearance)
- Magneto's Army (Single appearance)
- Transian townspeople (Only in flashback)
- Santo Marcan citizens
- Europe (Only in flashback)
- Transia (Only in flashback) (as an unnamed location)
- New York
- Atlantic Ocean
- Magneto's uncharted island base (First appearance)
- Santo Marco (First appearance)
- Stolen Navy freighter
Synopsis for "The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue reintroduces Magneto and introduces the original Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch will become best known as mainstays of the Avengers and will eventually be revealed to be Magneto's children. Mastemind will play a major role in the Dark Phoenix Saga. The Toad will go through various personality changes and usually appear in the henchman role. The character Astra will later be retroactively inserted into the Brotherhood's original line up in the Magneto War arc.
- The Beast uses his formal name "Henry" for the first time in this issue.
- This story celebrates the first year anniversary since their class first began.
- This month's issue features the first appearance of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Coincidentally, this month's issue of DC's Doom Patrol introduces the Brotherhood of Evil.
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Sensational Script by: Stan Lee
- Dynamic Drawings by: Jack Kirby
- Imaginative Inking by: Paul Reinman
- Legible Lettering by: Art Simek
- references: X-Men #1
- This Comic Book was referenced in Marvel: Avengers Alliance and is one of the Comic Book Covers required in order to recruit Magneto in the game.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men series
- X-Men #1 - first appearance of Magneto
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
- ↑ Reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.