Appearing in "Trapped: One X-Man"Edit
- Unnamed athletes
- Unnamed train station travelers
- Unnamed spectators
- Asteroid M (First appearance)
- Magno-Ship (First appearance)
- Asteroid M spaceships
Synopsis for "Trapped: One X-Man"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch show resistance, albeit slight, to Magneto's way of thinking. This is also evident in X-Men #4. However, the Scarlet Witch feels she owes her life to Magneto and Quicksilver will not abandon her, creating an seemingly uneasy submission on their part towards Magneto's wishes.
- Toad also shows sympathy towards the X-Men after Magneto shoves Cyclops into space, crying out to Magneto "You're making a mistake" (pg. 23).
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Spell-Binding Story by: Stan Lee
- Dazzling Drawing by: Jack Kirby
- Inking: Paul Reinman
- Lettering: S. Rosen
- This is the first appearance of John Grey and Elaine Grey. The Characters would make at least 30 appearances in various X-Men titles until their deaths during the End of Greys story arc.
- This battle marks the end of the X-Men's training as students at the school.
- Cyclops almost floats away into space in this issue. Luckily everyone is able to hold their breath in space while both talking and Iceman builds an ice bridge around them on Asteroid M.
- This issue marks the first time Xavier reveals he intentionally decieved the X-Men.
- In Page 3, Panel 3, while Bobby is defrosting, as sort of an Easter Egg, there's a banner that says "Marvel" behind him.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.