Appearing in "The Doomsmith Scenario!"Edit
- US Air Force
- Joe Harris - a NORAD soldier
- US Army
- Unicorn (Only in flashback)
- Scarecrow (Only in flashback)
- Eel (Only in flashback)
- Plantman (Only in flashback)
- Porcupine (Only in flashback)
- X-Men Stratojet - (Destroyed in this issue)
Synopsis for "The Doomsmith Scenario!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue marks a milestone for the series as it dramatically changes the cast for the first time. Marvel Girl, Angel, Iceman, Havok and Lorna Dane quit the X-Men in this issue. Cyclops remains to lead the new team, previously introduced in Giant-Size X-Men #1. Professor X also remains as the X-Men's mentor.
- Iceman and Angel next appear in Champions #1
- This issue is reprinted in many other comics and books, see references for more info.
- references: Giant-Size X-Men #1, X-Men #22, and X-Men #23
In What The--?! #2, a mock advertisement offers to sell this issue for $3.95, even if the Price Guide says it's worth $95.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 1 94 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men series
- This is the start of a two-part storyline that concludes next issue.
- Giant-Size X-Men #1 1st as the new X-Men team.
- X-Men #22 and #23, original team battle against Count Nefaria.
- Avengers #13, Count Nefaria first appearance
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 04/01/2009
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men #4 - See for further referencing
- The Official Marvel Index to the X-Men Vol 2 #2 - See for further referencing
- ↑ This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
- All-New, All-Different X-Men Masterworks #1 - 2nd story
- Classic X-Men #2 - 1st story
- Essential X-Men #1 - 2nd story
- Giant-Size X-Men #4 - 2nd story
- Marvel Masterworks: The Uncanny X-Men 2nd Edition HC #1 - 2nd story
- Marvel Masterworks: The Uncanny X-Men HC #1 - 2nd story
- Uncanny X-Men Omnibus HC #1 - 2nd story
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.