Appearing in "Day of the Atom (Part 1): Black Holes"Edit
- Archangel (Warren Worthington III)
- Beast (Dr. Hank McCoy)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Gambit (Remy LeBeau)
- Havok (Alex Summers)
- Husk (Paige Guthrie) (Leaves Team)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Jubilee (Jubilation Lee) (Leaves Team)
- Juggernaut (Cain Marko)
- Northstar (Jean-Paul Beaubier)
- Polaris (Lorna Dane)
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Shadowcat (Kitty Pryde)
- White Queen (Emma Frost)
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Nurse Annie Ghazikhanian
- Xavier Institute student body
- Xorn (Shen) (First appearance)
- Lucinda Guthrie
- Ray Jr.
- Marilyn Hannah
- Unnamed China civilians (Deaths)
- Sub-Mariner (Mentioned)
- Phoenix (Jean Grey-Summers) (In a photograph only)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (In a photograph only)
Synopsis for "Day of the Atom (Part 1): Black Holes"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue returns the title back to 'X-Men' from 'New X-Men'.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 2 157 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.