Appearing in "Smoke and Mirrors"Edit
- The X-Men
- Commcast (Gareb Bashur) - (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Legion (David Haller)
- Sabretooth (Creed)
- Unnamed prison guard
- New York
- New Mexico
- Roswell State Minimum Security Prison
Synopsis for "Smoke and Mirrors"Edit
 plot summary at uncannyxmen.net
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- Gambit wears an Archie Manning Saint's jersey showing the number "10". Manning's team number was "8" however, while he played for the Saints and he never played professionally with the number 10 on his jersey.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss X-Men Vol 2 38 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the X-Men series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- X-Men at Wikipedia
- X-Men at Marvel Subscriptions
- X-Men series index at Comicbookdb.com
- X-Men series index at Uncanny X-Men.net
- X-Men series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- The Unofficial Handbook of Marvel Comics Creators - accessed on 01/10/2010
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.