Appearing in "Like Heck, You Say; or, Crossovers are Heck!"Edit
- Louis Fisher
- Blue Point
Synopsis for "Like Heck, You Say; or, Crossovers are Heck!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is a "Day of Judgment" tie-in.
- All of the advertising seen in the town of Blue Point is a reference to either Armageddon or something extremely hot.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Young Justice Vol 1 14 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Young Justice series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Day of Judgment (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Day of Judgment at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Day of Judgment at dcindexes.com
- Young Justice at Wikipedia
- Young Justice at the Hangout
- Young Justice at Titans Tower
- Young Justice Series index at DCU Guide
- Young Justice series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Young Justice series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
|Day of Judgment Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "Day of Judgment" crossover event that took place in 1999. Day of Judgment involved the rogue Angel Asmodel being bonded to the Spectre Force, and using his powers to wreak havoc on the world, attempting to take vengeance against the Presence. Hell was frozen over, and both Demons and the Damned were released upon Earth. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Day of Judgment Crossover" category.