Appearing in "Final Genesis"Edit
- Young X-Men (First appearance)
- Donald Pierce (Impersonates Cyclops)
- Graymalkin (Jonas Graymalkin) (First appearance) Appears in Blindfold's vision and main story in the shadows
- Maximus Lobo
- residents of Bakwa
- Leon Nunez (First appearance)
- New Mutants
- Cannonball (San Guthrie) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Magma (Amara Aquilla (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Mirage (Dani Moonstar) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Sunspot (Roberto da Costa) (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- New Jersey
- Prospect Plains
- La Jolla
- Ink Inc.
- La Jolla
- New York State
Synopsis for "Final Genesis"Edit
- On the cover of Young X-Men #1 and in Blindfold's vision of the future, Ink is shown as being bald, even though he has hair inside the book.
- Ink gains biohazard tattoo and uses it to make the La Jolla Police officers extremely ill. He had the "explosive" symbol tattooed on his right bicep prior to the events of this story.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Young X-Men Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Young X-Men series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.