Appearing in "Zero Hour (Part I)"Edit
- Justice Society of America
Synopsis for "Zero Hour (Part I)"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in the Zero Hour: Crisis in Time trade paperback.
- Zero Hour: Crisis in Time was shipped on a weekly publishing schedule.
- The reading order for this limited series counts down backwards beginning with issue #4 and ending with issue #0.
- The Joker taunts Batman by asking him if he's not as fast as "that replacement [he] had running around." He is referring to Jean-Paul Valley, who took up the Batman identity during the Knightfall saga, which concluded shortly before the events of Zero Hour. Superman also references Knightfall when he mentions that even a broken back can't dampen a Batman's resourcefulness. Batman responds by saying his injuries weren't nearly as serious as Superman's. Superman was actually killed by the monster Doomsday during the events of The Death of Superman, although he was resurrected during the Reign of the Supermen!
- Batman mentions to Superman that he has been unable to contact him due to Metropolis and its phone lines being destroyed. This occurred during the events of Fall of Metropolis, and shortly afterwards again in Worlds Collide.
- Kyle Rayner laments over the death of his girlfriend, Alex DeWitt, which occurred in Green Lantern (Volume 3) #54.
- When Geo-Force remarks that the Outsiders are on their way, Katana adds in "What's left of us." The Outsiders recently underwent difficulties.
- Wally West's death parallels that of the original Flash, Barry Allen, during the Crisis on Infinite Earths.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Zero Hour article at Wikipedia
- Zero Hour Frequently Asked Questions
- Zero Hour series index at the DCU Guide
- Zero Hour series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Zero Hour series index at the Grand Comics Database
|Zero Hour Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Zero Hour: A Crisis in Time!, or its successor event Zero Month. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Zero Hour category.